Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hello!

New post time :) !!! Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time, I've been very busy. I know from personal experience, it's a very tough decsion chossing a cell phone provider. So, I'd like you all to post what cell phone provider (ex. Bell, Rogers, Fido, etc.) you use, and please rate it on a scale of 1-5, 5 being 'awesome'. If you could write a short review on the company, that'd be great too. No need for a page-long review, just a couple of sentences. It'd be a real help to all of the readers, and I'll post some of your reviews on another post.
DISCLAIMER: By posting your comment, you give me permission to use it on another post. (Example:
Emily wrote: I'm with the cell phone provider.......) and use your name, Anon, or your username, whichever you use to post a comment.


Comments are always welcome!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment